The concept mapping tool by BrainPOP, Make-A-Map
Introducing the Make-a-Map™ Concept Map Tool by BrainPOP – Powered by Ideaphora
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Monday, July 7, 2014
Make Your Own Set of Flashcards using Google Sheets
1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Copy this template into your Gmail or Google Apps account.
- Enter as many terms as you want.
- Name your set of flashcards by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
- (New Google Sheets users, use this template. Sign-in, File, Make a copy…)
- Go to File, Publish to the Web…, then click Start publishing.
- Copy the link under Get a link to the published data.
3: Get Your Link
- Share the link with anyone you want to view your flashcards.
Posted by Michelle Wendt of SRI & ETTC at 10:06 AM